2024 Querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups - Leon vs Toluca Lineups & Team News Leon. Club Leon completely outplayed Laguneros last week. Sure, Santos Laguna received a 14 th-minute red card, but the truth is that Leon had 22 shots at target while Santos Laguna barely had one on target. With a staggering 76.0% possession, perhaps Leon should’ve won with a bigger margin.

 
Club León´s last clash with Atlético San Luis saw Club León win the game 2-0 at Estadio Nou Camp. Looking back over the past 8 matches, we have seen Club León win five times and Atlético San Luis win two times. One game ended in a draw and there has been an average of 2.75 goals scored. Confirmed Lineups. Querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups

11 août 2023 ... BENCH: Joe Bendik, Holden Trent; Matt Real, Nathan Harriel, Olwethu Makhanya, Leon Flach, Jeremy Rafanello, Joaquin Torres, Quinn Sullivan, ...Querétaro se va a enfrentar a Club León el 30 sept. 2023 a las 1:00 UTC en el estadio Estadio La Corregidora, en la ciudad de Santiago de Queretaro, Mexico. El partido es parte del/de la Liga MX, Apertura. Querétaro jugó contra Club León en1 partidos está temporada. Actualmente, Querétaro está en 17º posición, mientras que Club León ...En qué horario se jugará el Querétaro vs León, Jornada 6, Liga MX. Para el arranque de la sexta fecha del calendario regular, la hora pactada para el choque entre estos dos equipos es el jueves 9 de febrero desde las 19:05hrs en el Estadio Corregidora. Cómo ver en televisión el Gallos Blancos vs La Fiera, Jornada 6, Clausura 2023May 1, 2021 · Game summary of the León vs. Querétaro Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from 1 May 2021 on ESPN. Análisis. El 30/9/2023, Queretaro FC jugó contra Club Leon en Liga MX. El partido finalizó empate con un marcador de 1 - 1. Ya que este partido se ha jugado, te sugerimos que compruebes las estadísticas cara a cara para el próximo duelo entre Queretaro FC y Club Leon.Mar 29, 2023 · An average of 5.7 corners awarded and 4.5 corners conceded in the last 20 matches. An average of 4.4 corners awarded and 4.6 corners against in the last 10 away matches. An average of 10.2 corners awarded in the last 20 matches. If you’re looking for Querétaro F.C. vs Cruz Azul team news, then we have predicted and confirmed lineups ... About the match. Club León is going head to head with Querétaro starting on 6 Jan 2013 at 02:06 UTC . The match is a part of the Liga MX, Clausura. Club León played against Querétaro in 1 matches this season. Currently, Club León rank 15th, while Querétaro hold 8th position.Game summary of the León vs. Querétaro Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from 1 May 2021 on ESPN.A Camilo brace, along with Leonardo Fernandez’s penalty and Fernando Navarro’s goal helped Deportivo Toluca beat Queretaro FC 4-1 when the two sides last met in the Apertura season. However, this time the game will be in Queretaro FC’s backyard. In 12 meetings between these two sides at the Estadio La Corregidora, half have ended in ...Sep 19, 2022 · Venue Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas) L. Di Yorio 1' (assist by V. Dávila ) 1 - 0 1 - 1 15' E. Ayón Cruz Azul FC vs Club León Stats, Predictions & H2H Stadium - Estadio Azteca (Ciudad de México (D.F.)) 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis 03:10 Monterrey vs América 01:05 Guadalajara vs Tigres UANL 01:00 Pachuca vs Puebla 04:00 Mazatlán vs Querétaro 02:00 Necaxa vs Pumas UNAM2 days ago · Game summary of the FC Juarez vs. Querétaro Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from July 15, 2022 on ESPN.Queretaro vs Leon Lineups 30/09/23 :Referee Guillermo Pacheco Larios Pacheco Larios. Queretaro. Leon ... 18/10 18:00 FC Bulle - Young Boys II ...Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Club Universidad Nacional nine wins, Queretaro 12 wins, and five draws. Club Universidad Nacional vs Queretaro on Thu, Oct 5, 2023, 01:00 UTC ended …34. -10. 18. Follow the Liga BBVA MX live Football match between Club León and FC Juárez with Eurosport. The match starts at 2:00 AM on November 13th, 2023. Catch the latest Club León and FC ...Nov 12, 2023 · The Draw No Bet market is popular for Liga MX matches, with the football betting sites offering León at 1.14 and Juárez are priced at 5.50 for the win. If you’re looking for Club León vs FC Juárez team news, then we have predicted and confirmed lineups available along with details of any injuries on both sides. For this Liga MX match, the leading bookies’ betting odds mean León are the 1.91 favourite to win and that means a 52% chance of winning. Guadalajara are the 4.33 underdogs, while the draw can also be backed as an alternative. It’s hard to split the odds between Over 2.5 Goals and Under 2.5 Goals for this match.Sep 27, 2023 · MATCH DETAILS:Location: Querétaro, La CorregidoraUpcoming Information:Mexican Liga MX 29.09.2023Competition: Querétaro vs Club León live …When Club León and Cruz Azul last played, it was a 1-0 win for Cruz Azul at Estadio Azteca. The last 9 games between Club León and Cruz Azul have featured an average of 1.67 goals being scored. Club León have won one, one draw and Cruz Azul have won seven. Confirmed LineupsThe scoreline was 4-1 to Club León at Estadio Nou Camp when Santos Laguna and Club León last faced each other in a match. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen Santos Laguna win two times and Club León land four victories. The other clashes between the teams ended in draws. Confirmed LineupsBahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - GhanaFeb 17, 2023 · The last meeting between FC Juárez and Club León took place at Estadio Nou Camp, with Club León winning the game by a 1-0 scoreline. The last 8 games between FC Juárez and Club León have featured an average of 2.5 goals being scored. FC Juárez have won two, one draw and Club León have won five. Confirmed Lineups Liga MX Lineups · Expected Lineup · GK. N. Guzman · DL. J. Angulo · DC. G. Pizarro · DC. Samir · DR. J. Aquino · DMC. Rafael Carioca · DMC. F. Gorriaran.Queretaro FC – Football Team Queretaro FC. 01:10 30.09.2023. 02:00 29.09.2023 ... Head to head of Club Leon vs Puebla: stats, football fixtures scores, lineups ...Apr 15, 2023 · León vs Guadalajara Odds. León are the 2.45 favourites and that means a 41% chance of winning this Liga MX match according to the betting odds at the bookies. If you want to back the outsider for this match, Guadalajara are available at 3.00. You can get a similar price whether you’re backing Over or Under 2.5 Goals.Geo-restrictions apply. Tigres UANL are the shortest price to win this Liga MX game according to the bookies, with the gambling operators giving them a 55% probability due to their 1.83 betting odds. At 4.20, Querétaro are regarded as having a lower probability of winning this match. Over and Under 2.5 Goals backers are able to get similar ...Published 09:49, 14 July 2023. Toluca vs Juárez Odds. The bookies have Toluca at 1.55 in the Full-Time Result market, implying the market leaders are 65% likely to win this Liga MX match according to the latest betting odds. Juárez are trading at a bigger price than their opponents and they can be backed at 6.00.The last game between Club Universidad Nacional and Querétaro F.C. saw Querétaro F.C. win the game 1-0 at Estadio La Corregidora. During the past 8 matches, Club Universidad Nacional have won four times. Querétaro F.C. have won three and the other game ended in a draw. Confirmed LineupsBahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - GhanaBienvenidos a la narración en directo del Querétaro vs León correspondiente a la Jornada 6 del Clausura 2023. Los Gallos Blancos tienen la misión de salir del fondo de la tabla en esta ocasión, pues necesitan de un triunfo para conseguir su cometido; León solo tiene un punto más, por lo que tiene la misma situación que sus rivales esta noche.Sep 30, 2023 · Watch Queretaro FC vs Club Leon. Club Leon makes the trip to play Queretaro FC at Estadio La Corregidora in Santiago de Querétaro. Game Time: 9:00 PM ET. TV Channel: TUDN. Live Stream: Watch on ... Oct 7, 2023 · The last meeting between C.F. Monterrey and FC Juárez took place at Estadio BBVA, with C.F. Monterrey winning the game by a 3-0 scoreline. During the past 10 matches, C.F. Monterrey have won six times. FC Juárez have won three and the other game ended in a draw. Confirmed LineupsMatch Info. Club Leon vs Queretaro FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2022/09/19 at 00:05:00 UTC time in Mexico Liga MX. Here on Club Leon vs Queretaro FC livescore you can find all Club Leon vs Queretaro FC previous results sorted by their H2H matches. AiScore football livescore is available as iPhone and iPad app, Android ... Sports Mole previews Monday's Liga MX clash between Santos Laguna and Queretaro, including predictions, team news and possible lineups. MX23RW : Tuesday, December 5 05:45:19| >> :600:1283874:1283874:Oct 27, 2023 · A high-scoring match is a possibility and that is reflected in the Over 2.5 Goals odds. BTTS betting is popular and you can back Yes at 1.70 on the Both Teams to Score market. You can back Mazatlán at 1.62 on the Draw No Bet market, with money back if the game is a draw. Querétaro are 2.20 with the football betting sites to win this Liga MX game. Checking out the latest Mazatlan vs Queretaro head-to-head statistics is a vital part of a healthy Liga MX bet this week. Mazatlan odds: +130 – 43.1%. Draw odds: +260 – 20.0%. Queretaro odds: +165 – 36.9%. The odds above imply we have Mazatlan as expected winners ahead of the Queretaro clash, as the home side has a solid 43.1% win ...Feb 9, 2023 · Queretaro FC has lost four consecutive home matches. Twenty percent of the time, Queretaro FC and Club Leon win the first half, respectively. Club Leon wins 20% of halftimes, while Queretaro FC wins 20%. Club Leon emerged victorious at their most recent meeting. Querétaro vs León Lineups : Querétaro squad is: Oct 31, 2023 · Geo-restrictions apply. For this Liga MX match, the leading bookies’ betting odds mean Guadalajara are the 2.70 favourite to win and that means a 37% chance of winning. The market suggests that Querétaro are least likely to win at 2.80. You can get a similar price whether you’re backing Over or Under 2.5 Goals. Follow along with us all the details, commentaries, analysis and lineups for this Queretaro vs America match. 7:19 PM3 months ago ... the main one being Club Queretaro FC, which competes in Liga ...A Camilo brace, along with Leonardo Fernandez’s penalty and Fernando Navarro’s goal helped Deportivo Toluca beat Queretaro FC 4-1 when the two sides last met in the Apertura season. However, this time the game will be in Queretaro FC’s backyard. In 12 meetings between these two sides at the Estadio La Corregidora, half have ended in ...C.F. Pachuca achieved a 1-0 victory against Club León when the teams met at Estadio Nou Camp which was the most recent fixture between the pair. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen Club León win five times and C.F. Pachuca land three victories. The other clash between the teams was a draw. Confirmed LineupsClub Leon is playing home against Queretaro on Mon, Sep 12, 2022, 22:05 UTC. This is Round 11 of the Liga MX Femenil Apertura. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Club Leon one …Jul 31, 2023 · Football. Mexico. Liga MX, Women, Apertura, Round 3. Club León vs Querétaro live score, H2H results, standings and prediction. Club León - Querétaro. …Dec 2, 2023 · Club León (predicted lineup): Rodolfo Cota, Ivan Moreno, Paul Bellón, William Tesillo, Adonis Frías, Ángel Mena, Omar Fernández, José Rodríguez, Elias Hernandez, Federico Viñas, Nicolás López. Club América To Win @ 1.60. Gamble responsibly 18+. All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change.Nov 13, 2023 · Where and how to watch León vs Juárez online live stream. The match will be broadcasted on Fox Sports channel. Leon vs Juarez can be tuned in from the live streams on ViX+ App. If you want to ... Club León next match. Club León will play the next match against Urawa Red Diamonds on Dec 15, 2023, 2:30:00 PM UTC in Club World Championship. When the match starts, you will be able to follow Club León vs Urawa Red Diamonds live score, standings, minute by minute updated live results and match statistics.Apr 8, 2023 · When Club León and Cruz Azul last played, it was a 1-0 win for Cruz Azul at Estadio Azteca. The last 9 games between Club León and Cruz Azul have featured an average of 1.67 goals being scored. Club León have won one, one draw and Cruz Azul have won seven. Confirmed LineupsSep 29, 2023 · About the match. Querétaro is going head to head with Club León starting on 30 Sep 2023 at 01:00 UTC at Estadio La Corregidora stadium, Santiago de Queretaro …To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply. The latest betting odds show that León are 1.85 for a Liga MX victory, while Tigres UANL are 4.00 with the bookies and the draw is 3.80.Oct 8, 2023 · The scoreline was 4-1 to Club León at Estadio Nou Camp when Santos Laguna and Club León last faced each other in a match. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen Santos Laguna win two times and Club León land four victories. The other clashes between the teams ended in draws. Confirmed LineupsSep 27, 2023 · MATCH DETAILS:Location: Querétaro, La CorregidoraUpcoming Information:Mexican Liga MX 29.09.2023Competition: Querétaro vs Club León live …26 juil. 2023 ... This is Philadelphia's final group stage match, with Queretaro facing Club ... or a similar lineup again vs. Queretaro. Match-up to watch: Jose ...Game summary of the Querétaro vs. León Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from September 29, 2023 on ESPN. ... Line-Ups; Match Formations. 4-4-2 3-4-2 ... Barcelona will take on Mexican ... Jul 31, 2023 · Football. Mexico. Liga MX, Women, Apertura, Round 3. Club León vs Querétaro live score, H2H results, standings and prediction. Club León - Querétaro. …FT 2 - 1 (HT 1 - 0) Querétaro. D W L L W. 02/05/2021 Liga MX Game week 17. Venue Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas) Á. Mena (PG) 39' 1 - 0. Á.Exclusive Monterrey vs Leon Predictions and Betting Lines. The Monterrey vs Leon head-to-head on the 17 th of September is the cherry on top of this week’s Liga MX games. Rayados have the three points up for grabs but if they aren’t careful Nicolas Larcamon’s Club Leon might chip away a couple of points from them.Feb 10, 2023 · W L L W L. FT 0 - 3 (HT 0 - 2) León. L D L D W. 10/02/2023 Liga MX Game week 6 KO 02:05. Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 16' V. …Game summary of the León vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from October 24, 2023 on ESPN.Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 16' V. Dávila (assist by L. Romero ) 0 - 2 34' Á.Aug 26, 2023 · Geo-restrictions apply. The bookies betting odds have Club América as 1.91 favourites for this Liga MX clash, implying that they are 52% likely to win the match. For those wanting to back León, you will find 3.75 about this outsider. The odds suggest that Over 2.5 Goals is a strong probability in this exciting match.This is an overview of the most valuable starting line-ups and benches of all the competition's clubs in the chosen season. ... Querétaro FC, 0, 0, 0. 1, Club ...Mar 19, 2023 · The scoreline was 2-1 to Santos Laguna at Estadio Nuevo Corona when Club León and Santos Laguna last faced each other in a match. The last 8 games between Club León and Santos Laguna have featured an average of 3.13 goals being scored. Club León have won three, three draws and Santos Laguna have won two. Confirmed Lineups Nov 12, 2023 · The Draw No Bet market is popular for Liga MX matches, with the football betting sites offering León at 1.14 and Juárez are priced at 5.50 for the win. If you’re looking for Club León vs FC Juárez team news, then we have predicted and confirmed lineups available along with details of any injuries on both sides. Sep 27, 2023 · MATCH DETAILS:Location: Querétaro, La CorregidoraUpcoming Information:Mexican Liga MX 29.09.2023Competition: Querétaro vs Club León live …Club León, also known as León, is a Mexican professional football club based in León, Guanajuato, that competes in the Liga MX, the top flight of Mexican ...Mazatlán F.C.´s last clash with Club León saw Mazatlán F.C. win the game 3-0 at Estadio Nou Camp. The last 5 games between Mazatlán F.C. and Club León have featured an average of 3.8 goals being scored. Mazatlán F.C. have won two and Club León have won three. Confirmed LineupsWelcome to the live broadcast of the Tauro vs León match, corresponding to the round of 16 of the CONCACAF Champions League. The match will take place at the Estadio Rommel Fernandez at 18:00.Tigres UANL. W D D D L. 17/04/2023 Liga MX Game week 15 KO 01:00. Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro)Apr 8, 2023 · When Club León and Cruz Azul last played, it was a 1-0 win for Cruz Azul at Estadio Azteca. The last 9 games between Club León and Cruz Azul have featured an average of 1.67 goals being scored. Club León have won one, one draw and Cruz Azul have won seven. Confirmed LineupsVenue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 16' V. Dávila (assist by L. Romero ) 0 - 2 34' Á.Exclusive Monterrey vs Leon Predictions and Betting Lines. The Monterrey vs Leon head-to-head on the 17 th of September is the cherry on top of this week’s Liga MX games. Rayados have the three points up for grabs but if they aren’t careful Nicolas Larcamon’s Club Leon might chip away a couple of points from them.Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - GhanaLeón vs. Puebla - 29 November 2021 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; English - Australia; English - Canada; English - Ghana; English - International; English - Ireland; ... Club; U21 Premier League Division 1; Campionato Primavera 1; U19 Bundesliga; View all. Teams; PlayersMay 10, 2021 · Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. Pumas UNAM is playing home against Club Leon on Sat, Oct 1, 2022, 17:00 UTC. This is Round 15 of the Liga MX Femenil Apertura. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Pumas UNAM …Apr 2, 2023 · Club Universidad Nacional won against Querétaro F.C. by a 4-1 scoreline when the teams last met at Olimpico Universitario. In their last 7 meetings, Querétaro F.C. have won two, one game has been drawn and Club Universidad Nacional have won four matches. Confirmed LineupsApr 8, 2023 · When Club León and Cruz Azul last played, it was a 1-0 win for Cruz Azul at Estadio Azteca. The last 9 games between Club León and Cruz Azul have featured an average of 1.67 goals being scored. Club León have won one, one draw and Cruz Azul have won seven. Confirmed Lineups Club America odds: -133 – 56.7%. Draw odds: +285 – 25.3%. Leon odds: +345 – 18.0%. There’s a 14.08% chance we’ll get to see a 3-1 Club America win on the 3 rd of December, according to the bookies’ odds which stand at +610.The Eagles have the home-field advantage for this game and are considered by the bookmakers as the …10 févr. 2023 ... ... Querétaro FC Querétaro · D W L L W. FT 0 - 3 (HT 0 - 2). Club León León ... Lineups. 1. 1; Alcalá Barba; Goalkeeper. 3. Saves. 6. Shots faced. 50%.Mar 19, 2023 · The draw is currently trading at 3.05 if you think this Liga MX match will end all square, while Querétaro have betting odds of 2.48 and Juárez are 2.95 with the bookies to land a victory of their own. A low-scoring game will be anticipated by many and Under 2.5 Goals currently has the shortest odds. Feb 10, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 16' V. Dávila (assist by L. Romero ) 0 - 2 34' Á. Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1Querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups

Estadio Azteca played host when Atlas F.C. last met Club América. The game ended in a 0-0 scoreline. Atlas F.C. have won three of their last 8 matches against Club América, with one draw and four Club América wins. An average of 1.88 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed Lineups. Querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups

querétaro f.c. vs club león lineups

Sports Mole previews Thursday's Liga MX clash between Queretaro and Cruz Azul, including predictions, team news and possible lineups. MX23RW : Saturday, November 4 12:57:11| >> :600:9836956: ...Puebla odds: +210 – 31.8%. Draw odds: +240 – 21.0%. Leon odds: +110 – 47.2%. Under 2.5 goals in the Puebla vs Leon head-to-head is a likely occurrence valued at -125.According to the Puebla vs Leon odds, this means that our betting tip stands a decent 55.56% likelihood of success. Meanwhile, the expected winners are Leon. The visitors …Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1León. W L D L D. 24/10/2021 Liga MX Game week 15. Venue Estadio Cuauhtémoc (Puebla) 0 - 1 66' J. Segovia (OG)Querétaro vs. León - 10 February 2023 - Soccerway. Bahasa - Indonesia; Chinese (simplified) Deutsch; ... Club; U21 Premier League Division 1; Campionato Primavera 1;Oct 24, 2023 · Game summary of the León vs. Atlas Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 1-1, from October 24, 2023 on ESPN. ... Line-Ups; Match Formations. 4-3-3 5-4-1. 30. Cota; ... Barcelona will take on ... Feb 10, 2023 · We have allocated points to each yellow (1 point) and red card (3 points) for ranking purposes. Please note that this does not represent any official rankings.In the last Club León vs Club Puebla match, the game ended in a 1-1 draw at Estadio Cuahutehmoc. Looking back over the past 9 matches, we have seen Club León win four times and Club Puebla win four times. One game ended in a draw and there has been an average of 2.22 goals scored. Confirmed LineupsOct 4, 2023 · Queretaro lost three of their last five league outings. Over 2.5 Goals. Three of Queretaro’s last four Liga MX games had over 2.5 goals. In two of the last four Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro head-to-heads, we saw over 2.5 goals. Three or more goals were scored in four of Pumas UNAM’s last five games. Exclusive Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Odds and ... About the match. Tigres UANL is going head to head with Querétaro starting on 3 Sep 2023 at 01:05 UTC at Estadio Universitario (UANL) stadium, Monterrey city, Mexico. The match is a part of the Liga MX, Apertura. Tigres UANL played against Querétaro in 1 matches this season. Currently, Tigres UANL rank 3rd, while Querétaro …Queretaro FC – Football Team Queretaro FC. 01:10 30.09.2023. 02:00 29.09.2023 ... Head to head of Club Leon vs Puebla: stats, football fixtures scores, lineups ...Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in and have a funded account or to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours. Geo-restrictions apply. The latest betting odds show that León are 1.85 for a Liga MX victory, while Tigres UANL are 4.00 with the bookies and the draw is 3.80.Club; U21 Premier League Division 1; Campionato Primavera 1; U19 Bundesliga; View all. Teams. Club teams; Barcelona; ... Querétaro vs. Monterrey 0 - 3. Summary; H2H Comparison; ... León View events: 05/10/23: LIM: Pumas UNAM 4 - …Aug 23, 2023 · You can find out the Atlético San Luis vs Club León lineups including substitutes ahead of kick-off. Check out our predicted lineups before getting confirmed starting 11s. ... Querétaro: 8: 1: 4: 3: 7:9: 7: 18: Cruz Azul: 8: 2: 1: 5: 10:16: 7 # +/- We recommend looking at the Liga MX standings after each round of games so you can see …Oct 4, 2023 · The last game between Club Universidad Nacional and Querétaro F.C. saw Querétaro F.C. win the game 1-0 at Estadio La Corregidora. During the past 8 matches, Club Universidad Nacional have won four times. Querétaro F.C. have won three and the other game ended in a draw. Confirmed Lineups JUA KEY PLAY. QUE 2 JUA 2. A subsitution for FC Juarez. View the Querétaro vs FC Juarez game played on March 20, 2023. Box score, stats, odds, highlights, play-by-play, social & more.Apr 8, 2023 · When Club León and Cruz Azul last played, it was a 1-0 win for Cruz Azul at Estadio Azteca. The last 9 games between Club León and Cruz Azul have featured an average of 1.67 goals being scored. Club León have won one, one draw and Cruz Azul have won seven. Confirmed LineupsSep 28, 2023 · Atlas F.C. beat Club Puebla in their last match at Estadio Cuahutehmoc, enjoying a 4-0 scoreline. Atlas F.C. have won four of their last 10 matches against Club Puebla, with two draws and four Club Puebla wins. An average of 1.5 goals have been scored in these games. Confirmed LineupsLeón vs. Querétaro - 19 September 2022 - Soccerway León vs. Querétaro 3 - 1 INFO León D L D W W FT 3 - 1 (HT 2 - 1) Querétaro L L W L L 19/09/2022 Liga MX Game week 15 KO 02:05...Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time.Stats face à face pour Queretaro FC vs. Club Leon en Liga MX. Les stats incluent les buts marqués, les buts concédés, les Clean Sheets, les BTTS et plus ...About the match. Pumas UNAM is playing home against Club Leon on Sat, Sep 2, 2023, 18:00 UTC. This is Round 9 of the Liga MX Femenil Apertura. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match.Estadio Nou Camp played host when C.F. Monterrey last met Club León. The game ended in a 1-1 scoreline. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen C.F. Monterrey win two times and Club León land three victories. The other clashes between the teams ended in draws. Confirmed LineupsQuerétaro Fútbol Club, also called Gallos Blancos de Querétaro, is a Mexican professional football club based in Querétaro City. Querétaro plays in the Liga ...Querétaro - León: resultado, goles y resumen del partido. Resultado, goles y resumen del partido Querétaro vs. León, por la fecha 6 de Liga MX de México. 10/02/2023 01:02 am.FC Juárez is going head to head with Club León starting on 5 Oct 2023 at 03:00 UTC . The match is a part of the Liga MX, Women, Apertura. FC Juárez played against Club León in 1 matches this season. Currently, FC Juárez rank 9th, while Club León hold 10th position.Estadio Nou Camp played host when C.F. Monterrey last met Club León. The game ended in a 1-1 scoreline. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen C.F. Monterrey win two times and Club León land three victories. The other clashes between the teams ended in draws. Confirmed LineupsDraw odds: +265 – 26.9%. Queretaro odds: +325 – 19.0%. We see a 42.55% likelihood for Over 1.5 Toluca Goals at +135. It’s a good betting alternative to the standard Toluca win at -120 or a Queretaro victory at +325 (19.00%). Toluca are the bookmakers’ expected winners, with a staggering 54.1% win probability, so it wouldn’t be at all ...Last 5, Queretaro FC won 1, Draw 2, Lose 2, 1.0 Goals per match, 0.8 Goals Conceded per match, Asian Handicap Win%: 100.0%, Total Goals Over%: 0.0%. This page lists the head-to-head record of Necaxa vs Queretaro FC including biggest victories and defeats between the two sides, and H2H stats in all competitions.About the match. Querétaro U20 is going head to head with León U20 starting on 9 Feb 2023 at 15:00 UTC . The match is a part of the U20 Liga MX, Clausura. Querétaro U20 played against León U20 in 1 matches this season. Currently, Querétaro U20 rank 7th, while León U20 hold 17th position.Watch Queretaro FC vs Club Leon. Club Leon makes the trip to play Queretaro FC at Estadio La Corregidora in Santiago de Querétaro. Game Time: 9:00 PM ET. TV Channel: TUDN. Live Stream: Watch on ...Querétaro - Club León Squad List. Liga BBVA MX / Matchday 10. Estadio Corregidora / 30.09.2023.Sep 30, 2023 · Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1 Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 45'+3 F. Ambríz R. Zúñiga 51' (assist by N. Cordero ) 1 - 1Mar 29, 2023 · An average of 5.7 corners awarded and 4.5 corners conceded in the last 20 matches. An average of 4.4 corners awarded and 4.6 corners against in the last 10 away matches. An average of 10.2 corners awarded in the last 20 matches. If you’re looking for Querétaro F.C. vs Cruz Azul team news, then we have predicted and confirmed lineups ...Where and how to watch León vs Juárez online live stream. The match will be broadcasted on Fox Sports channel. Leon vs Juarez can be tuned in from the live streams on ViX+ App. If you want to ...Apr 8, 2023 · When Club León and Cruz Azul last played, it was a 1-0 win for Cruz Azul at Estadio Azteca. The last 9 games between Club León and Cruz Azul have featured an average of 1.67 goals being scored. Club León have won one, one draw and Cruz Azul have won seven. Confirmed LineupsPumas UNAM is playing home against Club Leon on Sat, Oct 1, 2022, 17:00 UTC. This is Round 15 of the Liga MX Femenil Apertura. Predicted lineups are available for the match a few days in advance while the actual lineup will be available about an hour ahead of the match. The current head to head record for the teams are Pumas UNAM …The scoreline was 2-1 to Santos Laguna at Estadio Nuevo Corona when Club León and Santos Laguna last faced each other in a match. The last 8 games between Club León and Santos Laguna have featured an average of 3.13 goals being scored. Club León have won three, three draws and Santos Laguna have won two. Confirmed LineupsReferee. The central referee in charge of the match between Club León and Pachuca will be Mexican-born referee Jorge Abraham Camacho Peregrina, who will have the task of bringing this match to a ...FT 3 - 1. Club León U23. W D W L L. 29/09/2023 U23 League Game week 10 KO 17:00.C.F. Pachuca achieved a 1-0 victory against Club León when the teams met at Estadio Nou Camp which was the most recent fixture between the pair. In the past 9 encounters, we have seen Club León win five times and C.F. Pachuca land three victories. The other clash between the teams was a draw. Confirmed LineupsMonterrey odds: -109 – 51.2%. Draw odds: +270 – 26.8%. Leon odds: +290 – 22.0%. When you know how good Rayados are at Estadio BBVA, you know that Monterrey/Monterrey is a safe betting route despite the odds at +189 suggesting barely a 34.6% success chance. Monterrey are the bookmakers’ expected winners at -109 (51.2% …Feb 10, 2023 · Querétaro and León have faced each other on a total of 24 occasions (5 wins for Querétaro, 4 draws, 14 wins for León) where the scales are tipped in favor of the visiting team. In terms of ... Welcome to the live broadcast of the Tauro vs León match, corresponding to the round of 16 of the CONCACAF Champions League. The match will take place at the Estadio Rommel Fernandez at 18:00.May 1, 2021 · Game summary of the León vs. Querétaro Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 2-1, from 1 May 2021 on ESPN. Game summary of the León vs. América Mexican Liga Bbva Mx game, final score 3-2, from July 31, 2022 on ESPN. ... Line-Ups; Match Formations. 4-4-2 4-4-2. 30. Cota; ... Barcelona will take on ...Queretaro vs Leon Lineups 30/09/23 :Referee Guillermo Pacheco Larios Pacheco Larios. Queretaro. Leon ... 18/10 18:00 FC Bulle - Young Boys II ...Querétaro vs León: dónde ver, hora y pronóstico juego de Gallos Blancos hoy - J10 Liga MX 2023. Duelo de gran importancia para ambas plantillas, en un intento por subir en la tabla y asegurar ...Sports Mole previews Thursday's Liga MX clash between Queretaro and Cruz Azul, including predictions, team news and possible lineups. MX23RW : Saturday, November 4 12:57:11| >> :600:9836956: ...In the last Club Tijuana vs Club León match, the game ended in a 2-2 draw at Estadio Nou Camp. Looking back over the past 9 matches, we have seen Club Tijuana win two times and Club León win five times. Two games ended in a draw and there has been an average of 2.78 goals scored. Confirmed LineupsClub Leon vs Queretaro on Tue, Aug 1, 2023, 01:06 UTC ended 2 - 0. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings, insights, team forms, shotmap, and ...Venue Estadio León (Nou Camp) (León de los Aldamas) 0 - 1 14' Ian González (assist by A. Rodríguez ) V. Dávila 18' (assist by O. Rodríguez ) 1 - 1About the match. Tigres UANL is going head to head with Querétaro starting on 3 Sep 2023 at 01:05 UTC at Estadio Universitario (UANL) stadium, Monterrey city, Mexico. The match is a part of the Liga MX, Apertura. Tigres UANL played against Querétaro in 1 matches this season. Currently, Tigres UANL rank 3rd, while Querétaro …Oct 4, 2023 · Queretaro lost three of their last five league outings. Over 2.5 Goals. Three of Queretaro’s last four Liga MX games had over 2.5 goals. In two of the last four Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro head-to-heads, we saw over 2.5 goals. Three or more goals were scored in four of Pumas UNAM’s last five games. Exclusive Pumas UNAM vs Queretaro Odds and ... Feb 10, 2023 · León. D W L L D. 10/02/2023 Liga MX Game week 6 KO 02:05. Venue Estadio La Corregidora (Santiago de Querétaro) 0 - 1 16' V. Dávila (assist by L. Romero ) 0 - 2 34' Á. Mena (PG) 0 - 3 78' Y.... Queretaro vs Leon Lineups 30/09/23 :Referee Guillermo Pacheco Larios Pacheco Larios. Queretaro. Leon ... 18/10 18:00 FC Bulle - Young Boys II ...Full coverage of Queretaro vs Club Leon game on Friday 10th of February at 01:05 including match guide, data analysis, probability analysis, standings, previous meetings and form guide. Feb 10, 2023 · 1. 2. W. Queretaro odds: +170 – 35.0%. Draw odds: +265 – 26.0%. Leon odds: +147 – 39.0%. At +147, Leon have a solid 39.0% win probability for the game on the 10 th of February. Risking with a Queretaro bet at +170 will give you only a 35.0% chance to win and a draw is estimated to be the least-likely event with only a 26.0% chance. Sep 29, 2023 · Watch Querétaro vs León live stream on 29/09/2023 at 18:00. Querétaro - León prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. ... World Club Friendlies 4. Scotland Football League - Highland League. Spain División De ... All football data in one page. Champions league lineups, Premier League scores, La Liga table, Bundesliga ...Feb 10, 2023 · Queretaro vs Leon - live score, predicted lineups and H2H stats. Queretaro vs Leon, 2023-02-10T01:05:00.000Z. Liga MX Clausura Round 6. Queretaro. 0 - 3Full …Club Leon - Último análisis de más de menos de 2.5 goles, en este mercado Club Leon ha obtenido Más de 2.5 goles en 9 juegos y Menos de 2.5 goles en 10 juegos en los últimos 19 juegos. En conclusión tienen Más de 2.5 goles marcados en el 47% de los partidos en sus últimos 19 partidos. Queretaro - Total de goles marcados y análisis ...Monterrey odds: -109 – 51.2%. Draw odds: +270 – 26.8%. Leon odds: +290 – 22.0%. When you know how good Rayados are at Estadio BBVA, you know that Monterrey/Monterrey is a safe betting route despite the odds at +189 suggesting barely a 34.6% success chance. Monterrey are the bookmakers’ expected winners at -109 (51.2% …Last update 29-09-2023 19:53. Settings Vote Rank. Check Primera Division Liga MX Queretaro FC VS Club Leon h2h stats, match predictions, standings and more match infomation on 30-09-2023.Checking out the latest Mazatlan vs Queretaro head-to-head statistics is a vital part of a healthy Liga MX bet this week. Mazatlan odds: +130 – 43.1%. Draw odds: +260 – 20.0%. Queretaro odds: +165 – 36.9%. The odds above imply we have Mazatlan as expected winners ahead of the Queretaro clash, as the home side has a solid 43.1% win .... Vicky stark onlyfan